Only about one-third of construction workers use mobile devices to access construction-related apps on the job site. This article looks at five apps that can improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Stay connected to ICI’s new, mobile-optimized website by adding an icon (shortcut) to your smartphone or tablet home screen. You can treat this icon just like any other app icon – add it to folders or move it to a convenient place on your home screen.
- Launch Chrome for Android, and navigate to indianaconstructors.org.
- Tap the Chrome menu button
- Tap Add to homescreen.
- Chrome will give you the option to rename the shortcut (we suggest ICI), and then it will add the icon to your home screen.
iPhones and iPads
- Open Safari and navigate to indianaconstructors.org.
- Tap the Share button on the browser’s toolbar — that’s the rectangle with an arrow pointing upward. It’s on the bar at the top of the iPad screen, and on the bottom bar of the iPhone screen.
- Tap the Add to Home Screen icon in the Share menu.
- You can rename the shortcut before tapping the Add button (we suggest ICI).