Your INDOT Connection
Top seven INDOT Links for ICI Members
- Current and past letting announcements.
Contract Letting Information
- Secure electronic bidding info.
- PDF copies of 2008 through the 2020 Standard Specifications (effective on September 1, 2019).
- Indices and PDFs of current INDOT Standard Drawings.
- Critical updates, direction, procedures and processes for contractors and INDOT field personnel.
- When you need to reach out and talk to someone.
Frequently Used Phone Numbers
- When you need to access site manager reports online.
INDOT Spec Books – Print Edition
Order the print edition of the 2024 INDOT Standard Specifications book here. The 2024 Spec Book includes updates to the 2022 Standard Specifications Book and becomes effective for lettings after September 1, 2023.
INDOT Change Order Request Forms
Change Order Request Forms are electronic templates providing a single point of info for contractors and INDOT staff involved in a project. They help streamline the review and approval process for change order requests, reducing potential processing delays.
- INDOT Change Order Request Instructions.
- INDOT Change Order Request Sample Letter.
- INDOT Change Order Request Form.
We offer many opportunities to share ideas with INDOT through ICI’s committee structure. Take a look at how our INDOT committees work, or add an item to an upcoming agenda.
- ICI/INDOT Statewide Joint Cooperative Committee
- ICI Co-Chair Keith Mullens, ICI Vice Chair Don Adamson, INDOT Co-Chair Roland Fegan INDOT Vice Chairs Greg Pankow and Joe Novak
- 05/28/2020 Meeting Minutes
- Northern Region Committee
- Central Region Committee
- Southern Region Committee
- Bridge Subcommittee
- 03/13/2020 Meeting Minutes
In the Field
What new ideas do you have to improve the relationship between ICI members and INDOT? Your input is critical. Contact Dan Osborn at (317) 634-7547 to discuss industry issues and recommendations for improvement.
Source: Katie Daniels, INDOT Lead Workforce & Education Specialist Annual FHWA 1391 Report This applies to all Prime contractors, subcontractors, and haulers (NOT including material suppliers) working on a federal-aid […]
Envirocert (ECI), one of INDOT’s approved environmental certification providers, has recently decided that individuals holding a Certified Professional in Erosion & Sediment Control (CPESC) certification are now required to obtain […]
Read through the 2023 Winter Region Meeting Wrapup in preparation for the ICI/INDOT Statewide Joint Cooperative Committee Meeting on Wednesday, May 31 in Indianapolis.
Source: Indiana Department of Transportation Construction Management INDOT has fully implemented IRI for measuring highway smoothness on all QC/QA HMA & PCCP contracts. The 2023 construction season will be our […]