WHAT IS INDIANA CONSTRUCTORS LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE?
Indiana Constructors Leadership Institute (ICLI) is a program created for the next generation heavy, highway and utility construction industry leaders. This program is available as a membership service for ICI member companies. ICLI provides member companies the opportunity to engage individuals within their organization who exhibit the potential to become next generation leaders, specifically executive level leadership, with other like-minded individuals. This program will expose these participants to industry knowledge from technical skills to soft skills.
- Must be employed by a current ICI member company.
- Nominated by employer.
- Supported and approved by senior management of employer.
- On track to become next generation, executive level leadership within their organization.
- Participants must attend every class to graduate.
- Participants must attend at least one ICI Board of Directors Meeting.
- Participants must attend ICI Membership Meeting.
The participant fee of $500 includes programming, materials and food/beverage. Participants are responsible for one hotel room night for the January Kickoff Retreat, as well as any additional travel expenses during the program.
Apply to become a member of the 2022 ICLI class here.