AGC Provides More Information on SBA’s new Mentor-Protégé Program
Thursday, Oct. 6 | 2:00-3:30 p.m. EDT
The federal construction contracting marketplace faces the potential for a dramatic change, whether your company is a small business or not, as a result of new U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) rule on an expanded mentor-protégé program for small businesses. Register now for a complimentary webinar for AGC members to learn about what all federal contractors—big and small—need to know about the new SBA mentor-protégé program & other small business changes. These new regulations expand the SBA’s Mentor-Protégé Program to all small businesses. This will translate into more opportunities for large and small construction contractors to form joint ventures and bid on small business set-aside work. Topics explained:
- The Potential Impacts of this New Program on Federal Contracting and Your Construction Business;
- Basics of the New SBA Mentor Protégé Program;
- What Contractors Should Know Before Participating in the New SBA Mentor Protégé Program;
- How will SBA Handle Applications for the New Mentor Protégé Program; and
- The Changes to Small Business Subcontracting Plans and its Impact on Large and Small Businesses.+
The SBA will begin accepting applications for the All Small Mentor Protégé Program on October 1. To read AGC’s analysis of the rule click here.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 837-5368.