Your INDOT Connection
Top seven INDOT Links for ICI Members
- Current and past letting announcements.
Contract Letting Information
- Secure electronic bidding info.
- PDF copies of 2008 through the 2020 Standard Specifications (effective on September 1, 2019).
- Indices and PDFs of current INDOT Standard Drawings.
- Critical updates, direction, procedures and processes for contractors and INDOT field personnel.
- When you need to reach out and talk to someone.
Frequently Used Phone Numbers
- When you need to access site manager reports online.
INDOT Change Order Request Forms
Change Order Request Forms are electronic templates providing a single point of info for contractors and INDOT staff involved in a project. They help streamline the review and approval process for change order requests, reducing potential processing delays.
- INDOT Change Order Request Instructions.
- INDOT Change Order Request Sample Letter.
- INDOT Change Order Request Form.
We offer many opportunities to share ideas with INDOT through ICI’s committee structure. Take a look at how our INDOT committees work, or add an item to an upcoming agenda.
- ICI/INDOT Statewide Joint Cooperative Committee
- ICI Co-Chair Keith Mullens, ICI Vice Chair Don Adamson, INDOT Co-Chair Roland Fegan INDOT Vice Chairs Greg Pankow and Joe Novak
- 05/28/2020 Meeting Minutes
- Northern Region Committee
- Central Region Committee
- Southern Region Committee
- Bridge Subcommittee
- 03/13/2020 Meeting Minutes
In the Field
What new ideas do you have to improve the relationship between ICI members and INDOT? Your input is critical. Contact Dan Osborn at (317) 634-7547 to discuss industry issues and recommendations for improvement.
ICI members met virtually on Oct. 22 for the ICI-Side ICI/INDOT Statewide Joint Cooperative Committee meeting and covered a wide range of topics. Members reported continued collaboration with INDOT to […]
Purdue Research of Information Modeling Process/Contract/Technology for INDOT Infrastructure Projects
Dear Madam/Sir, We would like to invite you to participate in a study for INDOT to improve the current process, contract, and technology of infrastructure projects. This study is conducted by the […]
Source: INDOT email sent 09/01/2020: INDOT-Attention Contractors Effective Immediately Contractors,To the attention of all INDOT contracted service providers. Effective Immediately This clause will be added to all INDOT professional services […]
Source: Derrick Hauser, P.E., INDOT Field Engineer As social distancing continues due to COVID-19 and to accommodate the ever-increasing demand for guardrail end-treatments and impact attenuator installation training, INDOT has […]