Construction safety and health is vital for the success of the industry. Join more than 150 industry professionals and participate in the development of regulatory and legislative activity on both a national and local levels, assist in the development and creation of new safety training programs and products and hear the latest initiatives from OSHA and other industry experts.
- Get the latest updates to regulations and OSHA activities
- Peer-to-Peer Interaction and networking.
- Find out what is or is not working from construction safety professionals across the industry.
- Get the latest updates on congressional activities directly affecting construction safety and health.
- Take an active role in improving safety and health in the construction industry
- Conference sessions will cover: safety culture and climate, leadership, how to conduct effective safety and health training, safety and health considerations surrounding the aging worker, and building erection stability among others.
The AGC Safety & Health Committee Meeting is open to both interested AGC members and non-members.