To be considered for an award, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Current ICI membership.
- No serious and/or “knowing” IOSHA citation associated with a work-related fatality since January 1, 2018.
- Must have one or more active jobsites available for visit during August and September 2021.
- Must allow random and unannounced jobsite walk-throughs and worker interviews.
- Award recipients must work with ICI’s Safety Committee to participate in a safety roundtable gathering in early 2022.
Completing the Application
The ICI application process consists of:
- Interactive application form which is filled in and submitted electronically once you have completed all of the requested information. Each section of the application clearly states what is required for that section.
- The application form will also request some independent documentation. These documents must be submitted as PDF files and included as attachments when you submit your application.
- SurveyMonkey will save your data in your browser until you click done at the end of the survey. After you click done, you won’t be able to edit the application. It’s best to collect all your information and complete the application in one sitting.
Applications are submitted electronically and must be received by Aug. 13, 2021. All applications, at a minimum must include OSHA 300A logs for 2018, 2019 and 2020, EMR data for 2018, 2019, and 2020 and a copy of the company safety program to be considered complete. Unanswered questions will be considered as “not applicable” responses.
To ensure fairness in the judging process, ICI will remove all identifying information, such as company name and address, from the applications and supporting documentation before providing information to ICI’s Safety Program Awards Selection Committee.
Please contact Jim Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (317) 634-7547 if you have questions or issues submitting the application data.