Your INDOT Connection
Top seven INDOT Links for ICI Members
- Current and past letting announcements.
Contract Letting Information
- Secure electronic bidding info.
- PDF copies of 2008 through the 2020 Standard Specifications (effective on September 1, 2019).
- Indices and PDFs of current INDOT Standard Drawings.
- Critical updates, direction, procedures and processes for contractors and INDOT field personnel.
- When you need to reach out and talk to someone.
Frequently Used Phone Numbers
- When you need to access site manager reports online.
INDOT Change Order Request Forms
Change Order Request Forms are electronic templates providing a single point of info for contractors and INDOT staff involved in a project. They help streamline the review and approval process for change order requests, reducing potential processing delays.
- INDOT Change Order Request Instructions.
- INDOT Change Order Request Sample Letter.
- INDOT Change Order Request Form.
We offer many opportunities to share ideas with INDOT through ICI’s committee structure. Take a look at how our INDOT committees work, or add an item to an upcoming agenda.
- ICI/INDOT Statewide Joint Cooperative Committee
- ICI Co-Chair Keith Mullens, ICI Vice Chair Don Adamson, INDOT Co-Chair Roland Fegan INDOT Vice Chairs Greg Pankow and Joe Novak
- 05/28/2020 Meeting Minutes
- Northern Region Committee
- Central Region Committee
- Southern Region Committee
- Bridge Subcommittee
- 03/13/2020 Meeting Minutes
In the Field
What new ideas do you have to improve the relationship between ICI members and INDOT? Your input is critical. Contact Dan Osborn at (317) 634-7547 to discuss industry issues and recommendations for improvement.
View an ICI prepared summary of INDOT specification revisions with effective dates between September 1, 2015 and January 1, 2016.
February 3, 2016 Letting
November 10, 2015 Letting
We encourage you to attend the second of three region meetings, where Modified Concrete Suppliers, LLC representatives will present a session on latex modified concrete. This 10:00 a.m. (EST) meeting […]