WHAT IS INDIANA CONSTRUCTORS LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE?
Indiana Constructors Leadership Institute (ICLI) is a program created for the next generation heavy, highway and utility construction industry leaders. This program is available as a membership service for ICI member companies. ICLI provides member companies the opportunity to engage individuals within their organization who exhibit the potential to become next generation leaders, specifically executive level leadership, with other like-minded individuals. This program will expose these participants to industry knowledge from technical skills to soft skills.
- Must be employed by a current ICI member company.
- Nominated by employer.
- Supported and approved by senior management of employer.
- On track to become next generation, executive level leadership within their organization.
- ICLI consists of nine courses.
- Classes begin in January 2019 and end in October 2019.
- Class in January will be a two-day retreat to kickoff ICLI.
- Classes February through October will be one full day; no class during month of June.
- Curriculum and class locations will be shared with nominees once they are accepted into ICLI.
- ICLI graduates will be recognized during ICI Membership Meeting on November 21, 2019.
- Participants must attend every class to graduate.
The $250.00 per participant fee includes: programming, materials and food/beverage. Participants must also pay for one hotel room night for the January Kickoff Retreat.
Download the application here. It’s a PDF that includes form fields, so you can fill it out electronically in Adobe or print and fill out the paper copy.
The application deadline is November 30, 2018, no later than 5:00PM EST for Class of 2019 (January 2019 – October 2019). Only complete applications will be accepted. After the application deadline, the ICLI committee will meet to decide placement for the 12 available spots. Each applicant will receive an email stating he/she has been accepted or not accepted into ICLI. This email will also provide additional information for accepted participants, as well as a link to pay the program fee online or request an invoice.
Indiana Constructors, Inc.
c/o Indiana Constructors Leadership Institute
One N. Capitol Ave., Ste 1000
Indianapolis, IN 46204